Wednesday, June 3, 2015

upcycled popcorn tin can



Around Christmas I bought a large tin can full of popcorn for my boys. I had no idea what to do with it when the popcorn was done but I did not want to throw it away. A couple of months later I broke the glass container in which I store my rice. Light bulb! I thought it would be a great idea to store my rice in this large container and it won't break if I drop it! I had leftover fabric from another project (clock project and lamp shade) so I grabbed my hot glue gun and went to town.


As you can see, I did not cover the very top of the can where the lid goes. It would be too hard to put the lid on and take it off as well. When the lid is on you can't even see the snowflakes. 

Thanks for checking out my blog and remember that anyone can DIY...you just have to give it a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment