Friday, March 28, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone my name is Grace Lucky and I'm so excited to be starting my own blog. I thought that I would create a blog to help and inspire other DIYers out there. I am still a novice at this but I sure am trying to learn as much as I can. I have done a few projects and have taken some photos along the way that I will be sharing with you. For my future projects I will be making videos so you can actually see what I am doing. I am a military spouse and a mommy of two awesome boys. Anyone can do simple projects at home. I am doing things that I never thought I would be able to. I have to say that Nicole Curtis is one of my inspirations because she's fearless when tackling any project. I hope you will find my blog informative and inspirational.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,

    Nicole Curtis is my favorite too. next to the Property Brothers ! :}

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete