Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pallet board side table


I have been wanting an end table for the right side of my love seat. So I decided to make one! When I was visiting my parents, my mother and I went to Lowes for pallets and I found this. All I had to do was add three pallet boards on top, sand, and stain!
 I can't take all of the credit for this project because most of the work was already done for me, but I really do like how the finished product looks. 

It's hard to see but I stenciled FAITH FAMILY and LOVE on three of the boards.


The stain that I used was a stain and poly in one which saved time and money!

Thanks for checking out my blog and please check back every Friday for a new post.
-And remember, anyone can DIY. You just have to be willing to give it a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment