Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pallet board signs

With all of the pallet board projects I have been doing, I had some extra pieces lying around and wanted to do something with them. So why not make signs?! 


I used the same stain on this sign that I used for my pallet board end table. This sign was super easy to make. I cut out burlap triangles and stenciled them. I then attached them to decorative tape with hot glue (I wanted to make sure they would stay on). I then hot glued the banner onto the frame. The frame is held together with mending braces. 


I made these two signs for my boys' room. I drilled two holes in them and hung them up with twine I bought from the Dollar tree. 




I made this one for my husband's man cave. I drilled two holes but hung them up with bungee cords I also purchased from the Dollar tree. 


Before

I used my chalk paint mixture for these


I taped off where I wanted the white paint to remain and then painted over with red chalk paint.


After that I stenciled their names on. 

Thanks for checking out my blog and please check back every Friday for a new post.
-And remember, anyone can DIY. You just have to be willing to give it a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment