Sunday, May 4, 2014

$2 cake stand

This is a project that has so many different outcomes and uses. It's an inexpensive way to make a fancy cake stand or a creative way to present someone with baked goods. I purchased a glass plate and glass candle stick holder from the dollar tree.



 I applied krazy glue to the rim of the candle stick holder then placed it on the bottom side of the plate. I then put some plates on top of it to weigh it down to ensure that the glue would bond to the plate properly. 



I let it sit for a few hours to dry and that's it! Super easy and super cheap. 

fruit or dip dish

cake stand























What I like about this project is that you can do this with just about any plate or size. You could even paint the candle stick holder to match the plate that you are using. If you're into baking, you can put your wrapped baked goods on this cake stand and present them the goodies this way!








Thanks for checking out my blog and please check back every Friday for a new post.
-And remember, anyone can DIY. You just have to be willing to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment