Sunday, May 4, 2014

Chic coaster set

Big lots is one of my favorite stores. I went the other day looking for a glue gun but came out with two cheap coaster sets instead. Their St. Patricks inventory was on sale for 90% off. I saw a really cute coaster set that was marked down to 30 cents! So I grabbed two sets. The set even came with a holder to keep them in when not in use. Although I'm not Irish, for 30 cents I could not walk away from a great deal like that. 




After that I went to the dollar tree and picked up some items for a different project. One of those items was a vinyl adhesive. I decided that I would use this to cover the coaster set. I simply measured the coaster and cut out the appropriate size. I didn't have to worry about gluing it down because it was self-adhesive. Again, this was a very inexpensive and easy project. Now I have some chic coasters for my patio table!





$1.60 for everything!




Thanks for checking out my blog and please check back every Friday for a new post.
-And remember, anyone can DIY. You just have to be willing to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment